Monday, August 22, 2011

Crayon Wreth for B2S



hello everyone!



i made this wreth after i was inspiried by ruthean from youtube. i made for a friend for her classroom and i'd thought i'd share it you all.

Recipe:

using my gypsy i cut out a 8in circle with a 5in in the center as my base.

i used 2 pks of 24 or a pk of 48 will fit perfectly all the way around the wreth.

i used hot glue to glue it all together.

all the images were cut at 3in from locker talk and the apple was create a critter.

oh the tulle bow is a bit hard to notice but it's there with a faux button.

i hope you all enjoy and thanx for visiting. have a wonderful day if not already.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. Great project.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this! I need to make one for my future classroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this. i love blue crayons, heck i love all crayons

    im rhonda from made it myself mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to show you some love from the made it myself Mondays. I love your wreath. I have yet to make one.

    Christel

    ReplyDelete